Friday, August 21, 2009

The Ocean???

So a few weeks ago, my foster parents took me and my foster sister, Cecelia, to a local creek. we went on a nice walk, and I finally got over my fear of playing around it water. it was so much fun!
Last week, my foster parents woke us up really early (I was not excited about that), and piled us into the car for a long car ride. I slept most of the way. When we got to our destination, my foster parents opened to door and I looked out. It was all blue, everywhere! I think it went on forever! My foster parents told me it was the ocean. I loved playing in the sand. It was so much fun to roll around in. Then we went up to the ocean water. Wow, so much water! And there were bubbles, foam, and shells everywhere. I didn't know what to think. Finally, I followed Cecelia in. Man, was it fun! Although it tasted a little funny. We jumped over the waves, splashed in pools of water, and got to meet lots of people! It wasn't so bad after all. Cecelia and I had so much fun, that we slept the whole ride back home. Check out the pictures and video my foster parents took of our day at the beach.






No comments:

Post a Comment